Tuesday 6 April 2010

Hi Ho Silver Lining.

When I forget to blog you know that everythings going well. Not that I only blog about when things are shit but I think its very easy to have a wee rant over a blog. And sometimes its just all too busy to blog.

Its definitely been one of those times. March was crazy busy with work. Which was hard but really good. I like being challenged by my work. I like seeing participants enjoying projects and coming back for more. And I like looking round and thinking I did this.

And for some reason I'm not scared about it ending. I feel confident that funding will appear at the points that I need it. That for every knock back there'll be a positive. Thats the way its happened so far.

One funder said no to giving me £1000 and the next day another funder awarded me £10,000.
An awards agency said no to funding a piece of work I had an idea to create. A week later I was offered a place on a dream project where I get to explore and create and learn.

Theres always a silver lining and I'll always be on the look out for it.

Now would anyone like to make a donation?!

H x


No comments:

Post a Comment